Are you working in ELT? Is there something that you find worth sharing with the community of teachers? Whether you are currently teaching English in Berlin or elsewhere – if you have a compelling story, some great methodologies or other valuable experience to share, we’d love to hear from you!
Guidelines for articles:
- ideal length: around 800 words
- please keep sentences reasonably short for better readability (under 20 words if possible, with occasional exceptions)
- give preference to active voice to enthuse your readers
- optional: use subheadings to facilitate reading
- optional: provide a portrait photo and a short bio for the author box (two to three sentences, feel free to add links to your social media profiles)
Our mission is to inspire ESL teachers and trainers and to help them develop professionally.
While we do welcome well-written content that also gives exposure to good products or organizations, this should only play a minor part.
Please keep your article learner-focussed and ensure that there is a valuable take-away for the reader. Thank you!
For more information, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org